Via this page we inform you about the corona virus and what you should do. To do so, we ensure that we are constantly informed of the latest information and how we can respond to possible situations in the Netherlands. The health of our employees is priority NR 1. We understand your concerns and feel responsible to inform you properly and to ensure a safe workplace. We follow all regulations from the government, GGD and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We instruct you on the basis of their guidelines. We put you and our customers first.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Remember to cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Keep your distance from others
- You should still avoid shaking hands with other people; greet each other without touching.
- Make sure you let fresh air into the room you are in.
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and get tested at the GGD. You must get tested even if you have already been vaccinated!
- Get a vaccine. Booster or repeat vaccination.
Answer to your questions
We have already put the most important questions and answers on paper. You can find this below under the link "Q and A (question and answer)".
It is possible that your question is not listed. In that case, send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will ensure that you receive a quick answer to your question.
Follow the news yourself and view general information via:
- RIVM - Corona virus general information
- Questions and answers RIVM about corona virus
- View the stricter measures to reduce the spread of the virus here.
- View the travel advice of a country or area here to see which corona risks there are and which measures apply.
The government has a special telephone number for questions: 0800-1351.
CSU guidelines for your own work situation can be found in these Q and A (question and answer).