A sporty surprise for a fit and healthy 2023
We think it’s important for you to feel good and healthy, so that you can live a fulfilling life and enjoy your work. That’s why we offer you, as a CSU employee, one year of free access to all SportCity gyms! Until January 2024, you will have free access to the gym and the SportCity app. That way, you can work on your health online and at home.
What is in the offer?
• Access to all SportCity gyms;
• Live group classes such as zumba, spinning, and yoga;
• A 12-week induction programme with a personal trainer;
• Online workouts in the SportCity app;
• Webinars on health-related topics such as sleep, nutrition, and stress at work;
• Training together for events that we as an organization may participate in, such as a marathon or Mud Masters;
• A pleasant, informal place to meet;
• And all absolutely free of charge!
To find a gym near you, please visit sportcity.nl/clubs.*
*As SportCity has taken over all Fit for Free gyms, you can also access all locations that still have a Fit for Free logo. This unlimited access applies until January 2024. One gym (Amsterdam Cornelis Schuyt) is not part of the programme, as its facilities do not fall within the scope of the offer.
• I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still access a SportCity gym?
Of course! Please visit the front desk when you arrive at the gym. A SportCity employee will check you in.
• I am a new employee but have not yet received a member number. When will I receive this?
Every first week of the month, the details of all new employees are passed on to SportCity so that you can be sent your member number. If you joined in the middle of the month, you will receive your member number in the first week of the following month.
• I have not received an e-mail with a member number from SportCity. What should I do?
Check your junk inbox. If you have not received an e-mail from SportCity (email@example.com), please contact SportCity’s helpdesk on +31 (0)6 184 906 31. The SportCity telephone helpdesk is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00. Or the gym itself. All contact details are available at www.sportcity.nl/clubs.
We hope to answer them through the Q&A. Click here for the Q&A.
You can also contact a club near you (contact details are available at sportcity.nl/clubs) orr call +31 6 184 906 31. The SportCity telephone helpdesk is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00h.